This position will be 30-40 hours/week between Tuesday-Saturday as we are closed Sundays and Mondays.
ONLY applicants meeting the criteria outlined below will be taken into consideration!
The position is centered on the supplement and health & beauty departments, including buying, managing, sales and customer service. The successful applicant is also expected to assume duties in other departments, e.g. produce, dairy, spices, checkout.
The ideal candidate:
- has an interest in the organic health food industry
- has solid retail experience and good salesmanship; any certified nutritional training (e.g. CNP) is definitely an asset
- actively and genuinely pursues a health-oriented lifestyle and passionately conveys this to our customers
- is able to effectively represent the Store on common social media platforms
- enjoys working in a dynamic, cutting-edge environment
- is self-directed, yet thrives working in a team
- is friendly and outgoing, has superior customer skills and values a scent-free work environment
How to apply... Send us your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact Almut (our Store owner) at (519) 725-4282
We look forward to hearing from you!
For work on the Farm, visit the Farm site at http://www.pfenningsfarms.ca/.